A highly skilled Intelligence Analyst will collect, analyze and present data to assist the customer’s vital mission. He or she will serve as a resource for intelligence production as well as enterprise level analysis and solutions. The analyst will examine management structures, collection methods, and intelligence data and will communicate findings effictively to senior leadership. The analyst will provide support in areas such as (but not limited to): financial analysis, requirements management, project management, business strategy.
Welcome to an employee focused approach where every decision is made with the employee in mind. Every individual is valued and offered a chance to excel in our pay for performance culture. Comprehensive benefits are offered which compliment personal lifestyles and promote a positive work life balance. We energize our team with happy hours and holiday parties along with technology seminars and all hands meetings to keep everyone engaged. Growth is paramount at Knowledge Link and we encourage our team to grow with us! We offer an exciting referral program where our employees can win rewards and directly impact the company. We invite you to apply and join our highly talented team of professionals.
• Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience producing intelligence reports and briefing products
• Proven ability to conduct research using intelligence databases and analyst toolsets
• Must have a minimum of eight years of experience
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with active polygraph
• Masters degree in a related field
• Three years of experience working with the Intelligence Community
Software Powered by iCIMS