You will work with a team engaged in providing technical support in a mission critical Windows-based environment to users world-wide. A successful candidate will ensure that applications are compatible with the architecture and aligns to the requirements. You will be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications. Day shift in Herndon, VA with core hours 9am to 3pm.
Duties to include:
•Package, test, maintain, and monitor applications and their operating systems, including coordinating the installation of the applications.
• Coordinate within the organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
• Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
• Tests, debugs, and refine software to produce the required product to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Remote Application, Windows Server 2008R2, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and Server Infrastructure, VMWare, VDI
Firefox or IE administration, presentation/briefing skills. Desired certifications in Windows & VMWare