Senior Software Developer / Systems Architect responsible for the automated provisioning of both physical and AWS servers, utilizing existing COTs products (ServiceNow). Additionally, this position will require heavy scripting knowledge, Java EE, and a working knowledge of Cisco VDC.
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for the total system.
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocates requirements to segments.
- Analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May supervise computer programmers.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications, development processes, and multimedia and internet technology.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Manage software development and support using formal specifications, dataflow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and computer aided software engineering tools.
- Apply the concept of operations set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improve current techniques.
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
- Apply, as needed, activity and data modeling transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modem business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information system procedures.