Mid Level Advisor to develop and promote efforts to facilitate and leverage IC partnerships with the private sector to benefit intelligence missions and help private sector entities protect national security interests. Private sector entities include, but are not limited to, all corporate and industry sectors, critical infrastructure sector owners and operators, Sector-Specific Councils, nongovernmental organizations, academia, and think tanks. The Contractor will support engagement activities, working groups and meetings associated with key partners across the ODNI, the IC, other U.S. Government (USG) organizations, and the private sector to exchange information, resolve issues, address threat intelligence gaps and support the implementation of specific ODNI policies and priorities. It will also support analytic outreach, intelligence sharing activities and other collaborative efforts requiring private sector participation with IC partners.
- Coordinate, plan, and facilitate IC engagement, working groups, and meetings to promote intelligence, warning, and threat information sharing and exchange programs between private sector entities and the IC in support of the National Intelligence Strategy and Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Develop and lead collaborative efforts to improve the provision of national intelligence threat information to private sector partners in specific critical infrastructure sectors. Engage with private sector, federal government agency leads, and other relevant partners to promote IC support to assigned critical infrastructure sectors.
- Support PE efforts to promote IC outreach to external partners by facilitating ODNI and IC engagement with key private sector audiences, and facilitate IC information and relationships with private sector entities to support their unique roles in fostering national security.
- Support PE efforts to enhance IC collaboration with the private sector through improved knowledge management, to include the development and effective use of collaborative mechanisms and processes, and knowledge of project management methodologies to improve information sharing and the exchange of programs, plans, policies and related architectures.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies to identify threat information and intelligence sharing gaps with private sector partners in existing processes, and suggest improvements.