Senior Level Program Advisor, to support PE’s Mission Support division and serve as Program Advisors to further PE’s mission.
- Conduct continuous research on information sharing performance, as it relates to ISE partner agencies and across the national security enterprise.
- Assist with the development of mission use-cases to identify and analyze information gaps relating to performance measures.
- Assist in program analysis, development, and coordination.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures to enhance program reporting and tracking methods, to include scorecards and/or dashboards.
- Advise and assist PE/ISE concerning program performance management with regard to proposed exercises.
- Identify and integrate performance measurement standards into an overall performance management process.
- Assist with the preparation for/conduct of stakeholder meetings.
- Take meeting notes as required.