- Support Government Leads in the planning, development, implementation, production and delivery of the annual NIP budget formulation schedule to include the production and delivery of the CBJBs.
- Assist Government Leads in preparing and disseminating programmatic guidance, advice, and all necessary templates to IC agencies to ensure budget justification materials are accurate and complete.
- Review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
- Review, monitor, and summarize Congressional budget actions and relevant legislation affecting NIP funding and personnel. Conduct analysis to identify and communicate directed actions and potential impacts to IC programs and authorities.
- Assist Government Leads in preparing executive correspondence by reviewing documents for technical corrections and edits; such documents include inter-departmental letters and memoranda, budget appeals, responses to Congressional queries, and questions for the record.
- Assist Government Leads in managing portfolios for performance management and cross-program analysis to ensure requirements are being addressed and gaps are being closed.
- Consolidate and summarize IC NIP budget execution in written reports at mid-year and end-of-year. Conduct analysis to help identify issues and trends potentially affecting budget execution.
- Assist in the development of a database to track and ensure full accountability of all CBJBs from production to delivery to designated recipients. - Provide thorough and concise meeting notes covering major discussions and action items resulting from sponsor’s meetings.
The candidate must possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience: • A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field; and, a minimum of four (4) years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs, a defense agency or military services. • The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field; and, a minimum of six (6) years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs, a defense agency or military services.
The candidate must demonstrate experience and ability in: • Knowledge and understanding of the intelligence community function and budget formulation process; • Successfully applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements; • Conducting independent research; • Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products; • Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format; • Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (Required); and, • Proficiency in Share Point to support the CFO website maintenance and other customer requirements (Desired).