- Plan, schedule, and implement activities related to the performance management process and results for assigned programs and/or mission objectives; advise, support, and ensure performance management requirements, goals, measures and assigned activities are established, tracked, and reported.
- Examine, analyze, develop, and present a variety of performance measurement results, resource adjustment recommendations, briefings, and other pertinent communications.
- Support the assessment, development, and implementation of performance measurement analysis of resource and substantive information.
- Support development of program justification materials that clearly articulate program goals, initiatives, measures, and effectiveness. This includes writing, editing, and reviewing various performance management documentation to ensure performance-based budgeting information supports IC leadership resource decisions.
- Analyze, assess, and provide written reports, using critical thinking skills on NIP and Program performance management issues on an as needed basis, to include the IC Priority Goals semi-annual progress reports, annual IC financial reports, and the Summary of Performance and Financial Information Report (SPFIR).
- Assist in the development and review of NIP and Program performance management plans and reports.
- Update Program data in the Performance Measurement and Reporting Tool (PMRT).
- Advise on PMRT technical enhancements and other systems issues.
- Prepare data and conduct analysis for use in ODNI’s Performance Management Reviews, to include in support of the acquisition oversight process.
- Assist with developing performance measures and targets for Programs and ODNI functional subject matter experts, using current performance management principles and techniques.
- Assist with IC performance management and ODNI oversight of performance management by evaluating information and assessing progress and shortfalls, preparing materials, participating in discussions, preparing minutes, and tracking action items for activities, such as IC Performance Forum and Open Season.
The candidate must possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field; and, a minimum of four (4) years of experience working in the IC supporting one (or more) intelligence disciplines (e.g. performance measurement, operations research, data analytics, collection, performance management, analysis, IT).
• The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field; and, a minimum of six (6) years of experience working in the IC supporting one (or more) intelligence disciplines (e.g. performance measurement, operations research, data analytics, collection, performance management, analysis, IT).
The candidate must demonstrate experience and ability in:
• Knowledge and understanding of the intelligence community function and budget formulation process;
• Knowledge of the basic principles of performance measurement;
• Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format; and,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).