Outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for coding, innovative design, and layout of several web pages.
- Build website from concept to completion, and maintenance from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Produce visualization of monthly metrics and support digital media marketing efforts.
- Join a small team of talented individuals in the Sponsor’s Program Management Office (PMO) for a cloud computing services program.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard technologies and practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site.
- Stay cognizant of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with Project Managers and Content Managers to match visual design and messaging intent, themes etc. across multiple webpages.
Herndon, VA - Core Hours 9AM-3PM, Monday-Friday