Knowledge Link is searching for a full-time Talent Acquisition Manager, who possesses a US government clearance. This position will provide the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and enable you to have an impact on a growing and dynamic organization. We need talented and energetic specialists who have the desire to find top talent and creative business solutions for our clients. If you have at least two years of experience in a business environment and are searching for a change that will allow you to have more impact and more involvement in your chosen career this may be the opportunity for you.
This position will require good business acumen, the ability to provide accurate results and see projects through to completion. You will be involved in sourcing and procuring top talent for our clients. This will require you to develop a thorough understanding of business processes, partner with decision makers, and develop recruiting plans and projects to meet business needs. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, communicate clearly in a business environment, and be fearless in pursuing your goals.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Comunicate with on-site Program Managers
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement