Provide support to CIO-T/TCFP IT Portfolio Management Capacity Planning and Performance Management activities.
- Provide capacity planning and support regarding IT cost forecasting model development, maintenance, and improvement.
- Build and validate accurate and complete cost models to include model automation through macros, visual basic, Python, or other modeling tools.
- Assess and advise the client on a variety of modeling techniques and when to implement different types of models, demonstrating the ability to develop technical solutions and review proposed solutions to determine if they are feasible and correctly utilized.
- Work as a part of an integrated capacity planning team to include direct interfacing with program offices and OIT/CIO-T/TCFP leadership.
- Serve as a technical modeling expert for the integrated capacity planning team.
- Assist in the development of management level briefings and present briefings as necessary.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of NGA portfolio management, cost estimating principles, the role and responsibilities of CIO-T, and the NGA 40+ IT programs and AWS fundamentals, to include AWS pricing models.
- Act as trusted technical modeling and quantitative analysis advisor to the OIT/CIO-T/TCFP leadership.