Time Well Spent
- Participate in Customer and NSG studies and analytic efforts, as an analyst and/or subject matter expert, at the direction of government leadership.
- Design research and data collection methods to understand complex programmatic, technical and strategic related issues.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of collected data and develop quality analysis products for senior- and working-level consumption.
- Write detailed, analytically supported, reports encompassing a wide variety of technical, organizational, and mission related issues.
- Develop and deliver briefings for executive-level audiences summarizing and synthesizing complex analyses into simplified terms.
- Plan, evaluate, coordinate, and integrate Operations Research/System Analysis (ORSA) actions with other staff elements and functions.
- Minimum twenty (20) years of experience and at least fifteen (15) years of specialized experience applying objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex operational and management problems, and ability to provide evidence-based analysis using analytical tools and techniques such as statistical inference, mathematical modeling, systems analysis, logic, comparative analysis, and quantitative graphics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Operations Research, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science. Experience may substitute for major area of study.
- Recent experience (within 3 years) working within Customer, DoD/IC, and/or the GEOINT community.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, specifically the ability to create charts and perform statistical analysis using software tools.
- Expert experience writing detailed, analytically supported, research reports encompassing a wide variety of technical, organizational, and mission related issues.
- Expert experience developing and delivering briefings for executive-level audiences, to include development of data and analysis visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with ORSA methods and tools.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your news feed