Time Well Spent
- Supporting the NGA Total Asset Management (TAM) Program to ensure a cohesive agency-wide program addresses Monitors and coordinates program resource allocations.
- Assisting the government with TAM Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Performance, and Communications)
- Resolving Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) weaknesses identified during the independent audit.
- Identifying where NGA’s PP&E weaknesses relate to both FISCAM and FISMA controls.
- Assisting with the developing and delivery of senior level management briefings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Budget or related field.
- Experience supporting Government IT Portfolio Management and Cost estimating
- Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Experience working with FISCAM or FISMA in the IC or DoD
- Experience developing and delivering senior level briefings
- Experience implementing policy and process changes
- Experience assisting with resource management oversight in the IC or DoD
- Demonstrated experience working as part of an Integrated Property Accountability, IT Systems or Financial Reporting team
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your news feed