Specific tasks most often encountered through the day/week/month:
- Perform various “What Ifs” and other programmatic analysis.
- Cost/schedule ROMs for LOE increases/decreases.
- Drafts and executes communications, stakeholder engagement, and program management plans.
- Costs associated with contract performance period compression/extensions.
- Managing risk management processes.
- Managing records management processes.
- Support project management process teams.
- Support evaluation of development/performing contractor’s CDRLs.
- Facilitating year end execution, adjusting for spend plan variations and internal reductions.
- Provide funding coordination with agency partners, evaluating their spend plans and documenting their requirements for support agreements and memorandum of agreements/understanding (MOA/MOU).
- Review documentation and provide critical analysis and recommendations for programmatic decision making.
Serves as a member of team that:
- Support TIP representatives in all program finance related issues to include assessing/coordinating/scheduling/executing briefings for management.
- Support TIP in programmatic reviews, assessing vendor Program Management Review charts and CDRLs, and international program reviews with partner participation.
- Support ECPs and provide technical evaluations and recommendations.
- Support proper program closeout activities.
- Facilitate the NSG approval for acquisitions and ECPs by going thru the Acquisition Strategy Panel (ASP), NSG Acquisition Review Board (NARB) preparing briefings and responding to actions.
- Support program leadership in stakeholder engagement and communications planning and implementation.
- Work directly with vendors to produce accurate programmatic metrics.