- Develop and maintain the Integrated Search and Discovery Services (ISDS) Reference Architecture.
- Develop and maintain the ISDS Implementation Plan.
- Develop and maintain the TIBD ISDS strategy for the global distribution of Geospatial-
- Intelligence Knowledge base (GKB) services and data.
- Support development of ISDS visions, studies, pilots, and prototypes.
- Provides technical advice on:
- Existing and planned programs providing ISDS functions and services.
- Existing and planned research and prototype efforts targeting ISDS functions and services.
- Existing and emerging geospatial technologies.
- SOA design principles and SOA processes.
Develop and maintain detailed architectures and plans for TIDB ISDS service categories, to include:
- Data Synchronization (DS).
- Data Migration (DM).
- Unstructured Information Management (UIM).
- Relational Data Management (RDM).
- Map Data Administration (MDA).
- Feature Data Management (FDM).
- Knowledge Management and Mining (KMM).
Coordination, Meetings and Program Management Support
- Provides a view of the TIBD ISDS data holdings and service connections.
- Provides a TIBD ISDS Concept of Operations (CONOPs).
- Prepares for and participates in TIBD ISDS TEM’s:
- Perform technical assessments.
- Prepare functional and service views.
- Prepare briefings and white papers.
- Maintains artifacts for the ISDS Reference Architecture.
- Provides inputs to the ISDS Implementation Plan.
- Participates in program acquisition process (source selection advisor, document preparation).