Time Well Spent
Job Duties Include:
- Financial Management support for Program Planning Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) activities and deliverables.
- Assist with budget analysis and completion of various budget deliverables.
- Support the monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations.
- Support customer representatives at meetings.
- Create various detailed financial reports, data extracts, and quality-control checks.
- Support agency-level development and publication of the program’s budget
- Support the development of various customer briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries about budget plans.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for the Customer's leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplement/Over guidance requirements.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and MS software.
- Knowledgeable with MS Excel (advanced formulas, functions and pivot tables), familiarity with SQL Server and database reporting.
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of complex budget and programming data.
- Financial data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications.
- 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with DOD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes
- Demonstrated understanding of DOD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Knowledge and experience with applying Appropriations Law and PPBE processes and deliverables related to the management and execution of federal funds.
- Understanding of fund execution policies for principal DOD appropriations.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community and DOD budget cycles and deliverables.
- Knowledge of DOD and Intelligence Community programs and budgets.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your news feed