Time Well Spent
- Develop, design and organize research approaches for data collection and analysis
- Administer quality control and process improvement activities, including data entry, data cleaning and data coding.
- Merge multiple datasets using advanced functions of Excel and other statistical applications.
- Develop queries and reports, extract data from PeopleSoft, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and SPSS, and analyze data using advanced statistical techniques.
- Design, conduct, analyze and report on quantitative and qualitative research.
- Display analyses results in text and visualizations to communicate results to customers.
- Support annual and ad hoc internal and external reporting requirements and prepare briefings and reports as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree with significant quantitative analytic focus.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience in workforce/human capital analysis, business/finance/economics, operation research, and/or system engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and analysis
- Master degree with significant quantitative analytic focus.
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft, SPSS, Microsoft Access.
- Working knowledge of NGA organizations and mission.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Strong history/experience in customer-service, able to advise on tactical and strategic issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop written artifacts of the caliber to be consumed by working and senior audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, and as a team member; ability to establish a network of contacts; ability to mentor and guide activities of other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to merge multiple workload and population datasets that involves use of advanced functions of Excel and other statistical applications.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct interviews, research, and data analysis to translate information into analytic results.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your news feed