Knowledge Link is seeking an International Program Management Support Specialist to serve as a member of team to support TIP representatives in all program finance related issues to include:
- Assessing, coordinating, scheduling, and executing briefings for management.
- Support TIP in programmatic reviews, assessing vendor Program Management Review charts and CDRLs, and international program reviews with partner participation.
- Support ECPs and provide technical evaluations and recommendations.
- Support proper program closeout activities.
- Facilitate the NSG approval for acquisitions and ECPs by going thru the Acquisition Strategy Panel (ASP), NSG Acquisition Review Board (NARB) preparing briefings and responding to actions.
- Support program leadership in stakeholder engagement and communications planning and implementation.
- Work directly with vendors to produce accurate programmatic metrics.